Sunday, 5 December 2010

Inspired To Action.

I'm afraid I've taken the lazy option today and decided to post a link to someone else's blog. Actually my real reason for doing this isn't because I can't be bothered to write something myself, but because I think this person's blog is one of the best in the blogging world (in my humble opinion). If you're a mum, if you have a faith, if you want to connect with others, be inspired, air your thoughts, organise your life, laugh, find new music, enter great giveaways, and find fantastic links to other great blogs, then I urge you to check this one out.

Inspired to Action

It's written by Kat, who, even though I don't know her, writes in a way that makes me feel like I do, and on many occasions manages to speak right into my life in the process. This post is about the busy-ness of Christmas, and our need to take time out of that to spend with God. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Well, now you have me all blushing...

    You are so kind. I'm thrilled to have encouraged you with all my goofiness and grammar challenged posts.

    Have an incredible Monday!

    ReplyDelete